Nepal Airlines resumes flights to Mumbai and Bangalore
Kathmandu : Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC) has resumed scheduled flights to Bangalore and Mumbai after an interval of almost a decade.
NAC had stopped flying to Mumbai in 2005 and Bangalore in 2006.
NAC will fly twice a week to both the destinations. NAC will fly to Mumbai on Mondays and Fridays, while flights to Bangalore will be operated on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
One-way fare to both the destinations from Kathmandu has been fixed at Rs 10,092, while two-way fare to Bangalore and Mumbai from Kathmandu has been set at Rs 20,893 and Rs 21,067, respectively.
NAC had resumed flight to New Delhi from February. NAC plans to start scheduled flights to new destinations Dubai (UAE) and Guangzhou (China) in near future.
NAC has added new sectors with the addition of two new Airbus A320-200 aircraft to its fleet.
The national carrier operates flights to Kuala Lumpur , Bangkok , Hong Kong, New Delhi, Banglore and Mumbai.
More in this category
10 things to do in Kathmandu
Supporting the Reconstruction in Nepal
"We are deeply saddened by the loss of life and destruction caused by the devastating earthquakes in Nepal and are offering the people and the government of Nepal our ongoing support. We will continue to provide emergency assistance as needed and are ready to consider requests for bi- and multilateral financial and technical support as well as reconstruction assistance in alignment with the priorities of the Nepalese government. We strive to contribute to the restoration of lost and damaged cultural treasures."
- Stephen Harper (Canada),Francois Hollande (France), Angela Merkel (Germany), Matteo Renzi (Italy),Shinzo Abe( Japan),David Cameron (United Kingdom),Barack Obama (United States)
Elmau, Germany June 7-8 , 2015
Plan Your Trip Now !
CHINA : Year of Silk Road Tourism
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- Nepal safe to visit, Government prepares Tourism Recovery Action Plan
- 581 heritages and monuments damaged in the earthquake
- Nepal changes route up Mt .Everest ,reassures climbers on safety
- Heritage sites to open for for travellers , Tourism Recovery initiaties
- USA, UK issue new travel advisories lifting restrictions to Nepal
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism