Three casinos in Kathmandu
Kathmandu : The Department of Industry has approved foreign direct investment of Goa-based casino operator Goa Costal Resorts and Recreational Pvt Ltd.to operate ' Casino Pride' at Hyatt Hotel in a joint-venture with Nepal-based Entertainment and Recreational Pvt Ltd.
According to the DoT, the department has approved the company’s Rs 250-million investment proposal to operate the casino.
Goa Costal will be the third company to operate a gaming house under the new Casino Regulation after Silver Heritage and Casino Mahjong.
Hong Kong-based Silver Heritage started operating The Millionaire’s Club & Casino at Shangri La Hotel recently.
Another Casino Mahjong is operated at Soaltee hotel.- NTN
More in this category
International conference on “ Resilient Hindu Kush Himalaya : Developing Solutions towards a Sustainable Future for Asia “
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- Nepal sees 25 % growth in foreign tourist arrivals in 2017
- NTB launches " Experience Nepal - Cuisine and Culture ", celebrates 19th anniversary
- PATA Nepal launches campaign of “Vision 5 Million”, new leadership elected
- Cathay Dragon launches 10-day flash sale to mark 10th anniversary
- International conference on “ Resilient Hindu Kush Himalaya : Developing Solutions towards a Sustainable Future for Asia “
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism