PATA Nepal initiates capacity building training in MICE Tourism
Kathmandu: PATA Nepal Chapter (PNC) has initiated the training program entitled as “Capacity Building in MICE Tourism” for the students.
The training aims to empower the students to be involved in the various aspects of events and programs related to the forthcoming Himalayan Travel Mart 2017 and International Travel Bloggers and Media Conference to be held on June 1- 4, 2017.
Under the theme of “Capacity Building in MICE Tourism”, PATA Nepal Chapter is organizing the training programs for the students with national and international resource persons to enlighten, enhance and upgrade the knowledge and skills regarding the event management.
About 60 students from PATA Nepal Chapter member colleges are taking part in the training program according to a statement issued by PATA Nepal.
On the occasion, Chairman of PATA Nepal Chapter Suman Pandey emphasized on the importance of capacity building training for the students and their role for the Himalayan Travel Mart 2017.
Asian MICE industry expert Dr. Bert Van Walbeek will conduct capacity building training, according to Suresh Singh Budal, Executive Manager-PATA Nepal.
More in this category
Reasons to Visit Nepal
Plan Your Trip Now !
Enjoy your vacations in Nepal
Get Itinerary suggestions from
- PATA Nepal launches campaign of “Vision 5 Million”, new leadership elected
- Cathay Dragon launches 10-day flash sale to mark 10th anniversary
- International conference on “ Resilient Hindu Kush Himalaya : Developing Solutions towards a Sustainable Future for Asia “
- ‘ Kanchenjunga Spice Garden Tourism Trail ‘ developed
- Chinese tourists visiting Nepal increased by 60% this year : Yu Hong
Stay updated with Global News
on Travel & Tourism